How To Make Instant Black Coffee | Regular and Microwave Recipe
In history, coffee was a drink for the rich. Today it is a pocket friendly beverage. You can grab a sachet of Instant coffee from popular brands like Nescafe for as low as Rs. 2 for one cup. There are more exciting resasons for learning how to make instant black coffee. Drinking coffee has several health benefits and it is also a good beverage choice for those who are lactose intolerant. And the best part is you dont need any special cooking skills, if you can boil water you can brew your cup of black coffee instantly.
With my Black coffee in a microwave oven recipe you don’t even need to know how to boil water.
Black Coffee is rich in antioxidants thus it can help in preventing cell damage and also helps in repair of damaged cells in the body. Reportedly Black coffee also has a noted amount of Vitamin B12 and Magnesium.
According to Webmd website : Black Coffee can help in reducing the risk of depression which is a biggest cause of concern for most individuals during these covid-19 times. An that reminds me of my immunity booster Kadhaa, you can check the recipe here.
So if you are feeling low just grab yourself a cup of instant black coffee and lift up your mood.
BLACK COFFEE RECIPE
- Instant Coffee powder – 1 tsp (You can use more if you prefer strong coffee)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp Sugar or as per taste (you can take raw sugar or sweet and low depending on your choice)
Method 1: Black coffee on a Gas Stove
Boil the water.
Add instant coffee powder and sugar in a cup.
Pour the boiling water in the cup and stir it.
Thant’s it! Your instant black coffee is ready.
Method 2 : Black Coffee In A Microwave Oven
- Take a microwave safe mug
- Add water, coffee powder and sugar in it.
- Put it in the microwave oven for for 1 minute.
- You can microwave it for longer if you feel the need (considering every microwave oven is different)
- You will need to keep a check to prevent the coffee from boiling over.
Your hot black coffee is ready.