Instant Chocolate Cake in Microwave : 5 Minutes Cake Recipe
Chocolate cakes are irresistible but baking one at home is not viable for many of us. In the busy life schedule where we do cooking just to meet the nutritional ends, baking seems to be a far fetched goal.
What brings in joy are the quick cake recipes or say instant Cake recipes like this one. All thanks to the masters of culinary art who are putting in a lot of efforts to find new techniques of baking and cooking that can be done quickly with results close to the traditional recipes, microwave recipes being one of them.
Chocolate Cake can be prepared within 5 minutes in a Microwave Oven. All you need is a Microwave safe dish, microwave oven and a scrumptious cake batter which you can easily make using this recipe.
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- Butter / Oil 1/2 cup
- Cocoa Powder 1/4 cup
- Castor Sugar 3/4 Cup
- Candied Cherries / Chocolate Chips (optional) 1 tsp
- Baking Powder 1/2 tsp
- Milk 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla Essence 5-6 drops
- Lemon Juice 1/2 tsp
- Sift All Purpose Flour, Baking Powder and Cocoa Powder and keep aside
- Whisk the Eggs, Fat and Sugar in a mixing bowl
- Fold in the dry ingredients
- Add the Milk, chocolate chips, Lemon Juice and Vanilla Essence
- Mix everything well till the batter becomes smooth
- The batter will appear glossy now
- Grease and dust your Microwave dish with butter and some flour
- Transfer the batter to the dish
- Microwave for 5 minutes (keep in the default microwave setting)
Make this delicious Microwave chocolate cake much to your kids delight.
Latest posts by Karishma Schneider (see all)
- Fish Egg Bhurji Recipe | Indian Style Scrambled Fish Egg Recipe - June 14, 2018
- Dahi Wale Aloo Recipe | Potatoes in Curd Gravy / Dahi Ke Aloo - April 14, 2018
- Printable Weekly Meal Planner With Grocery Shopping List - September 11, 2017